Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Busy Weekend

It was a busy one, for sure!  But lots of fun at the same time...well mostly fun. :)

Friday and Saturday we held a garage sale here.  That was pretty successful, although sometimes I think it's more trouble than it's worth!

Saturday evening we had a party for the VBS workers at our home. We had such a nice time of fellowship together.  I love the unity we have in our church family!

Sunday we had another awesome service at our church.  I tell ya, our pastor is on fire these days!  You can hear our sermons on a local radio station on Sunday mornings.  So he is preaching to Indianapolis.  I think that has him fired up a bit!

Sunday afternoon we had a blood drive in honor of two men in our church who are battling cancer.  Steve has been moved to a hospice care facility.  It's so sad.  I took some pics for the family and made a video.

Monday was a day of complete rest.  I accomplished nothing but that...and I was ok with it!  :)  I hope to get some more pics posted.

No comments: