Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random Thoughts

Tuesday we spent the afternoon/evening at Chad's dad's house.  It was so nice.  We went to celebrate Father's Day a little late because his dad was busy on Sunday at a basketball camp.  Chad took a half day off.  I brought lunch and pie.  We had a blast swimming.  All 3 boys just dove right in and loved every second of it.  It was a hot day and the water was nice and refreshing.  We had dinner at a local dairyette and road Nana's scooter around their little town.  It was about as fun as you could get for a day.  We got home around 9 with some worn out and sleeping baby boys.

Yesterday I had five boys here.  We had fun playing outside in the water and riding bikes.  I just love summer.  The days are so much more carefree.  I love that!  I'm not sure what we will do today, but I'm not too concerned.  I need to start gathering my plans for next school year.  I am excited to do it.  I ordered my homeschooling planner.  It's the same I had last year and I really like it.  I plan to use Galloping the Globe for my main curriculum.  I am really excited about that!  I will most likely use Horizons for my math, LA and penmanship. We still have a lot of details to work out for next year's co-op, but I am confident it will all come together and be even better this year!

Have I ever told you how very blessed I am?  I am.  I thank my Heavenly Father for it all.  Without Him, I am nothing.  I have nothing.

Today's Daily Focus really spoke to me.  I want to value what is right and what is lasting.  Read it.  I think it will change your thinking as it has mine.

Good day to you!  Stay cool!

No comments: