Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1, 2, 3

There's a whole lot of organizing trying to happen around here.  I am getting ready for our school year to start soon, so I am trying to get everything in its place.  Well, this isn't where these three go...but it was cute.  They played in there forever!  I'll clean it out for them now and then just so they can play.  And I love to hear them all playing together.  I said playing, not fighting over who gets to be in the front of the train, or the car or whatever else this island cabinet became.  They are close and love each other, but sometimes that love just doesn't show!  We are working on "handling" each other.  I have finally taught Ethan to ask Mommy to "handle" a situation that arises.  He's pretty cute when he asks, "Mommy, I can't get Samuel to stop.  Can you please handle it for me?"  Enjoy the smiles...

3 boys in the island

No comments: