Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Proud Momma Moment

We were talking about pigeons from the 5 Min Devotions book today.  It talks about how trainers have to trust their pigeons.  We discussed what trust meant and some examples of trust.  I asked them if they trusted God.

My Ethan pipes up and says, "I do and I am hiding God's word down in my heart like Ms. Donna says!"  Andrew asks, "What are you hiding in your heart?"  Ethan replies just as clear and as perfectly as can be his memory verse from Sunday School , "II Timothy 3:16 - All scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in righteousness!"

That's my boy!!

ethan huge smile

4 comments:

hisworkinprogress said...

Good job!!

sarahssweeties said...

Thanks! You'll have to tell Donna for me.

Grandma said...

Good job Ethan!

Sharon said...

Wow! That's awesome!
Miss you guys a ton.