Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Painting Project

We have started a painting project.  We are changing the look of our living room.  It's the front room where we have our TV and couch...where we do most of our hanging out in.

So here are the colors.  They are Festoon Aqua and Macadamia I'm a bit nervous about it.



I will have one wall in the aqua color and the remaining four walls in the brown.  I am going for a relaxing look in there, but I do need a little brightness.  So I am hoping the aqua will breathe some life in there.  I will accent with that color on my couch pillows, throws, etc.

We are hoping to complete the project within the next couple of weeks!  I will post some pics then...if I like it!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great colors, Sarah! They remind me of our bedroom in Avon.

sarahssweeties said...

Yes, they do!!! I am liking that aqua color a lot! Now for the brown walls...