Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meet Oliver

Meet our newest little friend, Oliver.  He showed up yesterday.  We've been smitten ever sense.


Andrew loves sitting with him.  I think Oliver loves it, too.



It is relaxing to sit and pet a cat.  I haven't done a whole lot today because every time I go out I am overtaken by his sweetness.  I really like cats.  I just don't want one in the house again.  So we really hope he sticks around.  The milk and cat treats are probably helping.

So we are taking this time to learn about cats.  After all, it has been beautiful weather and we are doing a lot of sitting on the front porch with Oliver!  I got out this sweet little book to read:

3 comments:

Lindsay @ BytesOfMemory said...

aww what a cutie!!

Corina said...

Cute! We've had cats show up in the past and the boys just love them. Too bad I'm allergic though, so they always have to find a new home. Hope Oliver sticks around for you!

Amber said...

He is super cute