Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tomatoes

I wish I could say these are from our garden.  We picked them from a neighbor's.   It was pretty sweet watching my little Ethan and Samuel working hard.  Their Gator worked really well!  We picked a ton and shared them all because I am tired of making salsa and sauce already!





Our garden is doing well.  We have had a ton of cucumbers.  We eat those every night for dinner.  The boys still love them, so that's good!  Our zucchini has done real well, too.  I made some zucchini brownies.  See my recipe blog for the recipe.  They were super yummy.  You wouldn't have know they had zucchini in them at all!!

Peppers, onions, watermelon and pumpkins are thriving.  I think we will plant some fall veggies real soon!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow those tomatoes look good....mine are all mussy and cracking..yuck!