Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Momma!

Happy Birthday Mom!  We love you so much!



A Mother's Love



There are times when only a Mother's love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappoints
And calm all of our fears.


There are times when only a Mother's love
Can share the joy we feel
When something we've dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.


There are times when only a Mother's faith
Can help us on life's way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.


For a Mother's heart and a Mother's faith
And a Mother's steadfast love
Were fashioned by the Angels
And sent from God above...


- Author Unknown.

[caption id="attachment_947" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="This was posted not too long ago, but it's my new favorite of my mom and my boys."]This was posted not too long ago, but it's my new favorite of my mom and my boys.[/caption]

1 comment:

Mom said...

That was very nice. That applies to you too!
Nice talking with you.
Myra is coming over with a cake.