Monday, December 21, 2009

Our weekend

Our weekend started early.  Chad's last day of the year was Thursday.  Time for some vacation!

Thursday evening was our Co-op Christmas program.  The boys did great with their lines and songs.  I was so proud!   We had 2 sets of grandparents there.  That was nice!

Our co-op group also went caroling at a nearby nursing home last week.

Friday was just a day of complete relaxation!  I did a lot of cooking and cleaning...my two favorite things to do!  We had to get ready for our gathering on Saturday.  Chad was gone with A&E a lot of the day shopping and getting new tires for our minivan.

Saturday we had the party. It went well.  We had a great time visiting and playing games together.  Great friends, great food!  I converted our garage into a place all 10 kids to eat and play.  That worked out so well!  We will definitely do that again!

Sunday was church and a visit to  Santa afterwards.  We just chilled out the rest of the day.  I scored big at CVS again.  I hadn't done that well in while.  That evening we made and painted gingerbread men.  They turned out quite funny looking, but it was a fun time together.  We got the game "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" for the Wii.  It's a great game for the kids.  It really does get you in the Christmas mood!

Here is a big mix of pictures!

[gallery orderby="ID"]

BTW...I am so excited to have over 130 readers in the last few days!  How exciting!  These are some readers from my GTG group!

No comments: