Monday, February 1, 2010

Our Weekend

Our weekend was pretty quiet, so that was nice!
Andrew and Ethan went to a birthday party of some friends.  They spent the night there.  We just had Samuel, who went to bed early Friday night.  We had somewhat of a night alone!  We got a movie and just chilled out.  Saturday I did a bunch of grocery shopping.  I even met up with a friend to share a $1.50 raincheck I had for GM cereals.  We, of course, got the biggest boxes, with coupons.  We had an entire cart full!  You should have seen the looks!  But like I told the gals at the register, that's feeding 8 kids between us!  Her and her family came over that evening.  We had dinner together and then I colored her hair.  That's such a fun girl time.  The guys just role their eyes, as always.  We're convinced they're just jealous!

Sunday we had church.  We had nursery and enjoyed taking care of the babies in there.  Bible drill was that evening.  During that, I went to CVS and scored a ton of deals there.

Today I started a Beth Moore Bible study at a local church.    It is called A Heart Like His: Seeking the Heart of God Through a Study of David. I am so excited about it. I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to teach me through this!

Here are my boys watching a show on Qubo in our room this weekend.  I love seeing them all together!

No comments: