Monday, March 8, 2010

Our Weekend

Nothing too much to report here from our weekend.  We didn't do a whole lot, mostly due to the fact 50% of us have colds!

It was a beautiful one...lots of warmth and sunshine.  The boys played and played outside!  Daddy had some work to do outside and around the garage.  I was able to get a lot done inside with them being out.  I have my hallway all ready to paint, did a little work in the living preparing for a paint job this spring and started on refinishing a dining room chair!  It's amazing what a little weather can do for motivation around here.

A friend made my Monday.  She dropped a bag of Dove chocolates and a sweet card in my mailbox.  That was a good start to my week.

We started our studies on the country of Mexico.  This will be a fun one.  I will probably drag it out until Spring Break and talk about Easter in Mexico.

Tomorrow Papaw comes again to watch the boys.  It's my dreaded root canal re-do.

I hope you all have a great week.   Spend some time with your Savior.  It will be worth every second of it.

3 comments:

Missy @ finding bright spots said...

Missed you yesterday. I'm assuming it's b/c someone was still sick? It was soooo good. There were several people out, so she said she'll have a room set up next week at 9:00 to show yesterday's video. Hope you guys all get to feeling better soon!!

sarahssweeties said...

Thanks! I actually watched it at last night's meeting. Oh my, it was good. It was nice to come home and process it. The boys were in bed, so I had some time to!

Sharon said...

hope your surgery went well.