Monday, April 26, 2010

Shepherding A Child’s Heart

My sister and brother-n-law first introduced me to this book.  I read it when I was pregnant with Andrew and have referred back to it numerous times.  I have been thinking about it some more lately.  A friend has the book, so I found this on-line.  It was good to hear from the author, to hear his heart and his funny stories.



Shepherding a Child's Heart is about how to speak to the heart of your child. The things your child does and says flow from the heart. Luke 6:45 puts it this way: "...out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks." Written for parents with children of any age, this insightful book provides perspectives and procedures for shepherding your child's heart into the paths of life.

Listen if you get a chance!

Tedd Tripp's Seminar on Shepherding A Child's Heart

1 comment:

Missy said...

We're leading a Sunday School class at church right now based on this book/DVD series. It has been SO good! I love how it's so solidly based on scripture. Good stuff!