Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Weekend

Chad and Andrew went to Man Camp this weekend.  They had a blast together.  Andrew told Chad Friday evening that he was so glad he was there, just him and his daddy.  I think it really meant a lot to Andrew.  It was a special time for Chad, too.  The best part Andrew would tell you about was him getting to shoot a BB Gun.  Also, the red sleeping bag Chad bought for him just a day before they went.
Here they were about to leave...

Andrew and Ethan hugging goodbye...

And Sam happy to send them off...



Ethan, Samuel and I went to a friend's high school music program.  She did a great job!  Ethan slept with me, so not a whole lot of sleep happenin' there.  :)  Most of Saturday was just relaxing.  We did go out shopping for me some shirts!  Sunday just Chad and Ethan went to church because Andrew wasn't feeling well.  I think he was just plain exhausted!

We had two couples and their kiddos over last night.  One is a dear, dear friend that is moving back home to Virginia.  Wahh.  Poor me, but I am so happy for them.  So Chad helped with some house projects over there and then they all came for dinner.  I fixed some yummy grilled chops, potato casserole, cole slaw, strawberries and rolls...and of course dessert!  We had a great time together.  I'm sure gonna miss them.

It's a hot and humid Monday.   The kids played in the water today.  I have half my laundry done and dinner is in the oven.  So not a bad start to our week.  Wishing you a great one!

No comments: