Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our Labor Day Weekend

We had such a fun weekend!  There wasn't a whole lot planned besides the family picnic, but it ended up to be a party weekend!

I will start with a few pictures from our co-op picnic at the park we had Thursday evening.  We had a pitch-in.  It was really a lot of fun.  I love the families that in our group.  We are all so much alike and really enjoy being together.  God has given us such a blessing in this group!  I made cupcakes.  I had way too much doing them!  :)

Saturday we had a get together with my family at a lake halfway in distance for all of us.  We had a great time.  It always so good to get together with family.  The kids had a blast together, as they always do.  And it's nice to just sit and catch up with my parents and siblings.  I would do it every weekend!

Sunday was nice.  Andrew had a friend (girl) over to play after church.  I can already see how these boys are going to fight over girls!  Ha.  Andrew was a little jealous of the time she wanted to spend with Ethan!  We took her back for the Lord's supper that evening.  Then the whole family came over, along with another family from church.  I fixed stromboli, salad, and had an ice cream bar for them.  It was a great time of fellowship with some sweet people from church.  Our church is so strong right now.  I am so proud of that.  It's so good to have times like these to get together just for fun.

Monday we started our school day.  I will post a few pictures later about our first few days of school.  Our neighbors invited us over for lunch.  We had a great time and the food was so good...as it always is!  She's such a great cook!  We came home for about 10 minutes before heading out to another party!  This was with the same friends we had over on Sunday with an added two families from church.  It was a very enjoyable time once again.  We all ate way too much this whole weekend!  Yikes!

Here are some pics from the school party and the lake...

[gallery columns="4"]

No comments: